保健專欄Must-Reads

身體的事,其實都在日常裡Your Body Tells the Story of Your Day

三十年來在工作室裡最常被問到的問題,整理成幾篇好讀的分享——關於姿勢、伸展,還有那些讓身體慢慢緊起來的小習慣。The questions I'm asked most often in the studio, written down — posture, stretching, and the small habits that quietly tighten the body.

精選分享Featured Articles

自己能做的,其實不少Plenty You Can Do Yourself

觀念 · 置頂Basics · Featured

為什麼腰痠的人,問題常常不在腰Why an Aching Back Often Doesn't Start in the Back

同樣是腰痠,有人來自骨盆的傾斜,有人來自坐姿習慣,也有人是腿部緊繃一路往上拉。這篇聊聊「會痛的地方」與「緊繃的來源」差在哪裡,為什麼直接壓在痛點上當下很舒服、過幾天卻又回來,以及來訪時我為什麼會先花十幾分鐘什麼都不做、只是看。The same aching back can start at a tilted pelvis, years of sitting, or tight legs pulling upward. On the difference between where it hurts and where the tension begins — why pressing the sore spot feels good now but returns in days, and why I spend the first ten to fifteen minutes of a visit simply looking.

閱讀全文 »Read the full article »
觀念 · 深度Basics · In Depth

照了片子、吃了藥、也復健過——為什麼還是會痛?Scans, Medication, Rehab — So Why Does It Still Hurt?

「該做的我都做了。」這句話我聽了三十年。這篇聊聊為什麼疼痛是身體的保護機制、關掉訊號不等於解決來源,以及為什麼在檢查、吃藥、復健這條路上,每一站都做對了自己那一段,卻沒有一站的工作是回答「為什麼會變成這樣」。文末也寫了您自己可以先做的三件事。"I've done everything I was told to." I've heard that for thirty years. On why pain is a protective mechanism, why silencing the signal isn't the same as resolving its source, and why — along the road of scans, medication and rehab — every stop does its own segment well, yet none is tasked with answering "why did this happen." Ends with three things you can start doing yourself.

閱讀全文 »Read the full article »
肩頸Neck

肩頸僵硬,從哪裡來、又能怎麼鬆開Stiff Neck & Shoulders — Where It Comes From, How to Ease It

姿勢、外傷、壓力都可能是源頭;也聊聊您在家就能做的幾件事,以及哪些情況該先看醫師。Posture, strain, stress — all can be the source. Plus what you can do at home, and when it's worth seeing a doctor first.

閱讀更多 »Read More »
腰背Back

搬重物怎麼出力,腰才不會隔天叫How to Lift Without Paying for It Tomorrow

靠近、蹲姿用腿力、用腳轉向、善用工具——四個要領讓腰輕鬆很多。Get close, squat with the legs, turn with your feet, use tools — four points that spare your back.

閱讀更多 »Read More »
來訪Your Visit

來訪前後,您可以這樣準備Before & After Your Visit

來訪前如何放輕鬆、當天怎麼穿、帶什麼,以及回家後的休息與補水建議。How to arrive calm, what to wear and bring, and how to rest afterwards.

閱讀更多 »Read More »
手部Hands

滑鼠手,先從桌面和椅子高度看起"Mouse Hand"? Start With Desk and Chair Height

長時間用滑鼠、打字,手腕和手指容易痠麻緊繃。從桌面與座椅高度的配合談起,給您三個日常就能做的小提醒。Long hours on the mouse and keyboard leave the wrist and fingers sore and tingling. Starting with desk and chair height, three reminders you can use today.

閱讀全文 »Read the full article »
腿腳Legs

站一整天,小腿脹脹的怎麼辦Heavy Calves After a Day on Your Feet

工作時的好鞋與定時活動、回家後的泡腳與抬腿——久站的脹,多半能這樣慢慢消。Good shoes and timed movement on the job, soak and elevation at home — most standing swelling eases this way.

閱讀更多 »Read More »
觀念Basics

「越痛越有效」是真的嗎?Does "No Pain, No Gain" Apply Here?

力道不是越重越好。談談合適的力道,以及身體會給的訊號。Heavier isn't better. On finding the right pressure, and the signals your body gives.

閱讀全文 »Read Full »
器械Tools

用器械,是因為力量算得準Instruments: Because the Force Can Be Measured

不是為了省力。骨質狀況從外表看不出來,這種時候,一個設定好、收得回來的力量,比憑感覺加重穩妥得多。Not about saving effort. Bone condition never shows from the outside — and when it doesn't, a pre-set force you can take back beats one added by feel.

閱讀更多 »Read More »
觀念Basics

「多久來一次比較好?」"How Often Should I Come?"

沒有標準答案。要看緊繃累積的速度、您的生活型態,還有身體給的回饋。No single answer — it depends on how fast tension builds, your routine, and what your body reports back.

閱讀全文 »Read the full article »

閱讀提醒A Note on These Articles

  • 專欄內容為日常保健與姿勢習慣的一般性分享,不構成醫療診斷或治療建議。These articles share general self-care and posture tips. They are not medical diagnosis or treatment advice.
  • 每個人的身體狀況不同,若嘗試後感到不適請立即停止;持續不適請至合格醫療院所就醫。Everyone's body differs — stop if anything feels wrong, and see a licensed medical professional if discomfort persists.